My daily routine 30.08.2021

Hello everyone, I am a housewife. My daily life is very difficult. I have to do all the things by my own. I am sharing my daily routine in this platform. Hope you will like it.

              Today is 30.08.2021, Monday. It's very good to start your first day of the week with a smile. Taday is also an auspicious day, today is 'Janmastami'. My good name is Debapriya, but my parents and my close friends prefer to call me with my nickname 'Rainy' , as I was born in rainy season. I am staying with my daughter only. My husband can't stay with us as he has to stay in another city for job. So basically this is my lonely life....
Everyday I wake up at 4.30 am in the morning. Then I drink a glass of warm water and do exercise for 30 minutes. At 5.15 am I start to write my blog writing work and continue upto 6.15 am. Then I call my daughter to wake up and go for cycling at about 6.40 am. She is cycling and I am doing my morning walk. My daughter is 8 years old and she is my princess.
                        After doing cycling and running in the field we came back at 7.45 am. Then i make my tea and my daughter's health drink and take it together. At that time she make a video call to her father and mimi(my sister) one by one. We always have to follow the time, otherwise things will get hapazard.After that, classes start and I go to the kitchen to clean up the vessels. Then I make breakfast.  I try to make varieties of breakfast like: paratha,dosa, chowmin, utthapam, pancakes,bread toast,french toast, potato stuffed paratha etc. I can't make idli because I don't have  idli maker. Then at 9.45 am where there is a 30 minute gap in between the classes, we take our breakfast. 
                  After finishing that,I go to take my bath at 10.15 am and then do my puja(prayer to god) with hibiscus flowers and marigold flowers which are taken from my small sweet garden. Finishing puja, I start to make lunch near about 11 am. I make rice,one curry, fish or egg and one boiled veggie everyday with less oil. At 1 pm,after finishing online class and bathing, my daughter and me take our lunch. I take curd and cucumber for extra..
                 At 5 pm in the afeternoon, when my daughter have gone to play with her friends, I clean all the vessels and write down my next topic and explanation with a cup of licker tea and continue upto 6.15 pm. At 6.20 pm my daughter come back I give her milk with horlicks. I personally take puffed rice,boiled corn with cucumber and onion,oats etc. Somtimes especially in rainy days I like to make some pakoras, my daughter also like this. Then I help to do my daughter's homework and to learn her lessons. Her study time and my sitting time beside her is 7 pm to 9.20 pm. After finishing study,I go to the kitchen to ready dinner at 9.20 pm and within 10 minutes I try to give it to her. Taking dinner after 10pm is difficult for digestion. Giving her dinner I prepare my chapatties(food made with wheat flour). My daughter does not like chapatties, she prefers rice. That's why our dinner is different. She go to bed at 10.30 pm. 
                  After that, I start to write my rest writing part. As I don't want to hamper we time(me and my daughter), I prefer to work when my daughter is sleeping or playing. Main thing is that, I just want to give my valuable time to her whenever she needs me, so that she doesn't feel lonely and bore. Then I do my writing work upto 1 am and after that setting alarm at 4.30 am I go to bed for sleeping. 
                  Ok guys,that's it for today. I will tell you my another daily routine next time. Actually dear readers come friends, I have to tell you lot of stories of mine. Definately will tell you, but another day, another time. Till then bye all my lovely  readers.❤
Debapriya ❤❤
                   

Comments